Roomy fit: This bag offers plenty of room for essentials and everyday belongings.
Iconic for good reason, the Base Camp Duffel is trusted by travellers and adventurers from the Himalayas to urban metropolises. It's now made from water-resistant recycled materials but packs the same durability and ruggedness. It's not just tough; it's really practical, too, with a tonne of thought-through features that make it an explorer's best friend. Use it as a duffel when it's in transit with the two padded side handles, or wear it as a backpack with the detachable, adjustable ergonomic shoulder straps when you're on the move. It opens right up, so you can see what you've packed in its spacious 95-litre capacity. If you do manage to over-pack, the four compression straps help you find space for a little more. There's a zipped end-cap pocket for separating dirty shoes or wet clothes without sacrificing space in the main compartment, which has a mesh pocket for helping you get organised.
- Detachable, adjustable, alpine-cut shoulder straps for an ergonomic fit with minimal twisting
- Two padded side handles serve as both duffel carry handles and haul handles
- D-zip opening with a weather-resistant zipped flap
- Main compartment has a secure-zip mesh pocket and an end-cap mesh sleeve pocket for more organization
- Legendary rugged construction offers water-resistant Base Camp material, extra bartacks and double stitching
- Four compression straps
- Water-resistant ID window on top
- Mesh-bag packaging helps keep the duffel clean