Careers at Trappers
Graphic Designer/Marketing Coordinator
We are looking for a hard-working designer who takes pride in creative work whilst also understanding the need for attention to detail. The chosen candidate will be required to get involved in all aspects of design from product and brand concept through to finished art for print and even in-store implementation. Although your scope of work is wide and varied, a positive attitude and your ability to work in a team environment will ensure that you meet the job requirements and grow both as an individual and as a designer. An interest in the outdoors would be an added advantage.
• Executing all work in a creative way giving particular understanding to the strategic direction of the company and it’s products
• Participating in brainstorm sessions
• The ability to work across platforms to include presentations, web content and graphic design.
• Collaborating with the marketing team to drive innovation, creativity and design leadership.
• Filing and backing up work as required by the company.
• Interacting with the retail and buying team to understand the needs of the business and it’s customers.
• Keeping abreast of trends and innovation that are relevant to our customer base.
• A keen understanding of the retail environment and shopper insights.
• Working in a logical and systematic way to ensure jobs are clearly thought through and executed.
• Working to deadlines.
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- 3 year Graphic Design Degree / Diploma.
- Portfolio of work must be submitted with CV.
- Must be Mac literate.
- Proficient in Adobe CC, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Powerpoint.
- Comprehensive knowledge of print and print methodologies.
Remuneration based on experience.