Careers at Trappers
Position: Digital Content Manager
Salary: Dependent on skills & experience
Location: Johannesburg Availability: Immediately
- Website: Maintaining the company's website (Magento) in terms of visual elements and content.
- Newsletters: Design and content for weekly mailers. Driving the growth of the database
- Writing / Content: Creating and managing content on the website (such as product copy & blogs).
- Marketing: Managing digital marketing & product campaigns. Managing online brand & product campaigns to raise brand awareness. Developing & implementing strategies to drive online traffic.
- Social Media: Developing social media content for various social media portalsincluding: Facebook, Instagram, Google Plus, Twitter and YouTube. Experience with the Hootsuite platform is a bonus.
- SEO: Managing third-parties & knowledge of paid search, SEO, PPC, Google Analytics and Google Webmaste
- Order Processing / Fulfilment: Completing customer orders and arranging customer deliveries
Skills / Experience:
• A passion for adventure and the great outdoors
• Fluent in written English, with an ability to demonstrate a strong command of the language
• Excellent ability to generate written content
• Planning, Organisation & Project Management
• Content Management
• Great customer service
• Keen eye for detail
• Good communication skills
• Graphic Design & Artwork creation skill (familiar with programs such as Adobe Photoshop,
• Knowledge on eCommerce principles and the Magento platform
• Collaborate with sales, dispatch, customer service and overall team to translate business goals
into tangible, creative solutions.
• Ability to adapt and multitask while managing various timelines and deadlines in a high-growth
• Conceptualisation, writing and distribution of blogs and online content marketing
• Responsibility for planning and control of all digital marketing
• Understanding of the Mailchimp platform
• Qualification in the marketing, eCommerce or design field
• At least 1 years’ experience in the field of marketing & design
• Previous experience in an e-Commerce company would be a big plus
• Background in web design (familiar with languages such as CSS & HTML)
• Familiar with remarketing
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applications accompanied by a
covering letter and contactable references will be considered.