Precise navigation meets global communication in the rugged GPSMAP 66i button-operated GPS handheld and satellite communicator1 featuring Garmin TopoActive Europe mapping and inReach® technology.
- See it in any light. Use it in any conditions. GPSMAP 66i was built for that.
- When mobiles can’t connect, inReach can. Communicate with confidence.
- Multi-GNSS satellite support puts superior navigation at your fingertips.
- Get maps as pretty as a picture and just as detailed — without a subscription.
- Know the terrain before you’re in it, with preloaded TopoActive maps of Europe.
- Stay out there longer with up to 35 hours of battery life in tracking mode and up to 200 hours in Expedition mode.
Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS and GLONASS) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
Navigate every trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
BIRDSEYE SATELLITE IMAGERY
Download high-resolution, photo-realistic maps directly to your device without an annual subscription. Easily find trails, pick stand locations, find parking, create waypoints and more.
PRELOADED TOPOACTIVE EUROPE MAPS
Preloaded TopoActive Europe maps show you summits, parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes and geographical points.