The EWT is working with you, to protect forever, together.
Your donation, no matter how big or small, makes a tangible difference to the work we do, and enables us to save species, conserve habitats, and benefit people. Some examples of our work include:
- Empower communities to live and work in harmony with nature
- Conserve grasslands and wetlands to secure our critical water sources
- Conserve wildlife and habitats on 100 private and government run reserves
- Train thousands of law enforcement officials on wildlife trade issues
- Keep livestock safe from predators by placing livestock guarding dogs on rural farms, which simultaneously protects carnivores from retaliatory killings
- Feed over 10,000 learners from school vegetable gardens that we support
- Increase safe space for Cheetahs and Wild Dogs in South Africa and beyond
- Ensure our iconic raptors remain in the skies
- Raise awareness and create connections between young people and their natural environment through our schools programmes, developing the guardians of the future
…and so much more
It goes to a good and needed cause.
I did not like the fact that it is in leather and for endangered wildlife trust. where did you got the skin used to make those key ring. for me I thought I was just giving donation. Please tell me is not leather and i will be ok
Happy with my purchase and service I received. I had to send back an item in exchange for another size and your online shop assistant was so helpfull and professional. Free of charge!
From speaking to the employees from the Cresta branch to my initial order and the delivery process was an absolute pleasure. The assistance i received was exceptional and my order was well received and all are quality products.