• Baby monitor (3 levels)
• Credit card size
• Li-ion rechargeable battery
• 190/304 powerful UHF channels
• No licence required
• Group communication
• Built-in VOX (3 levels)
• Rubberised finish
• Ultra Slim size (19mm)
• Ultra light weight (67g with battery)
Includes: External Microphone with ear-piece Speaker (PTT/ VOX) There are two different frequency bands for handheld public UHF two-way radios in South Africa, a 5 and an 8 frequency band.
The Pro-8 is pre-programmed with 8 frequencies (UHF 446MHz)and is therefore channel compatible to the original Zartek Eco and other radios also using this band .
The Pro-5 is programmed with 5 frequencies (UHF 463MHz) and is therefore channel compatible to the original Zartek model no. 21-1860-AF sometime also referred as the ZA-200.
The Pro-5 is thus not compatible to the Pro-8 as they operated in different frequency bands. TWIN PACK
>2x Pro5 or 2xPro8 two-way radio
>Mains charger (220v)
>Vehicle charger 12v
>Desktop dual charging cradle
>USB direct charging cable
>2x Li-ion rechargeable battery
>2x PTT/VOX earphone with microphone
• 5 or 8 UHF (Ultra High Frequencies) Frequencies
• 38 CTCSS (Continuous Tone Coded Sub-audible Squelch) Codes
• 190 channels (PRO-5) or 304 channels (PRO-8)
• Digital Volume Control (8 levels)
• Channel Scanning
• VOX (Voice Operated Transmit) Function (3 levels of sensitivity)
• Roger Beep On/Off
• Call Function (10 different tones)
• Auto Squelch Control
• PLL (Phase Lock Loop) Controlled Circuitry
• Back lighted LCD (Liquid Crystal Display)
• Keypad Lock
• Memory Retention Function
• Auto Power Off (APO)
• Power Saving Circuitry
• Battery Charge/Drain Indication
• Transmit indicator icon and light
• 24 hour battery life on full charge (duty cycle 5:5:90)
Can I buy this on credit?
Yes. If you pay with Trappers Accounts, you can repay the full amount in monthly instalments, instead of all at once.
The On Credit amount shown is based on 12 monthly repayments (including interest charged at 20.50%* per year and excluding Trappers Account's set-up and service fees).
Once you have a Trappers account, simply select Trappers Accounts as your payment option when you checkout.
DON'T HAVE A TRAPPERS ACCOUNT YET?
Before you add an item to your cart, you'll need to apply for a Trappers account.
To register follow this link
Your Trappers Account application will be processed within 15 minutes once all the required documents have been submitted.
We cannot reserve stock of your item during this time.