This Atlas covers ten countries in Southern Africa and is specifically aimed at self-drive travellers. The countries included are: Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
The Atlas features 108 map pages with the same trusted map detail for which Tracks4Africa is renowned.
Map features include:
- All major roads as well as 107 170km of off-road tracks.
- Distance and travel time between towns.
- Essential facilities available in towns.
- Camping and lodging.
- 614 Tourist attractions.
- All border crossings, with opening times.
- All international airports, with IATA/ICAO codes.
- 462 Protected areas.
The first section of the Atlas includes valuable travel information about each of the ten countries. The information about border crossings and top tourist attractions will help you to be well-prepared for your trip and the sections on driving conditions will assist you while on the road.