Featuring a Power Glass™ solar charging lens and customisable power manager modes, this smartwatch can stay on and performance-ready for weeks.
- Get a battery boost from the sunlight, so you can go longer between charges.
- How is your body holding up? Wrist-based heart rate1 and Pulse Ox2 will let you know.
- Need running pace guidance that knows the terrain? Check out the PacePro™ feature.
- Navigate every adventure with TopoActive Europe maps right on your wrist.
- Music on your wrist, and no phone weighing you down.
- Leave the cord at home. Solar charging lets you get up to 14 days of battery life — and then some!
Battery Life : Smartwatch: Up to 14 days/16 days with solar*; Battery saver watch mode: Up to 48 days/80 days with solar*; GPS: Up to 36 hours/40 hours with solar**; GPS and music: Up to 10 hours; Max battery GPS mode: Up to 72 hours/93 hours with solar**; Expedition GPS activity: Up to 28 days/36 days with solar*
* Solar charging, assuming all-day wear with 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions
** Solar charging, assuming all-day wear with 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions
- Display Info : 33.02 mm diameter; 260 x 260 pixels, Colour Screen, Display Type: Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Physical Dimensions : 47 x 47 x 15.1 mm
- Material Info : Lens:Power Glass™; Bezel:Carbon DLC; Case:Fibre-reinforced polymer with metal rear cover; Strap:22mm Silicone
- Weight : 85g
- Water Resistance : 10 ATM
- Memory : 32 GB