By entering the ‘the braai is coming competition (‘the Competition’), entrants agree to the rules as set out below.
- This Competition is limited to South African residents, except employees of Trappers Franchising (‘the Promoter’), its holding company and affiliated subsidiaries, their advertising and promotional agencies, and their immediate families.
- This competition is open only to South African citizens.
- Participants must be 18 years or older to claim a prize, and must possess a valid South African passport.
The Competition ends on 30/09/2016. No entries received after midnight will be considered.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any losses caused by incorrect or inaccurate information supplied by participants.
- By entering the Competition, you authorise the Promoter to collect, store and use (not share) personal information of entrants for communication or statistical purposes.
- To enter, participants must fill in the entry form in store.
- Prize details: 1 winner of a R250 Trappers gift card will be drawn per store. The 32 names will be put into the draw for a hamper consisting of; a copy of Awsome South Africa 2nd Edition, 1 Tonglite2 kit, and a braai apron of which there will be one winner nationally.
- Prizes may not be exchanged for cash.
- Winners who are not reachable or fail to provide the required information within 1 (one) month of the draw will forfeit their prize.
- Winners or participants may be required to take part in publicity for broadcast, promotional or publishing purposes, which is conditional upon their agreement to take part in such publicity. Winners or participants that take part in any publicity will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for such publicity or otherwise. All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Competition, including the prizes, in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or factors outside of its control.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern the Competition and these Terms and Conditions. Entrants agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of South African courts.
- By entering the Competition, entrants agree to these Terms and Conditions.