The Altitude V has gone ultra with newly added features that’ll have you out in the mountains with more confidence than ever before. Constructed for the ultimate hiker with design features that include a waterproof leather upper provides durability and comfort, our Dri-Tec waterproof, breathable membrane to keep your feet dry. i-Shield repels water and dirt and is resistant to stains. Keep comfortable on multi-day hikes with an OrthoLite® Impressions sock liner (with slow recovery foam that provides extreme comfort). A MDT rubber outsole improves grip and provides durability throughout your adventures.
- I-Shield hydrophobic technology creates an additional layer to repel water
- Waterproof leather upper provides durable comfort
- OrthoLite sockliner delivers long lasting cushioning, anti-odour and anti-microbial properties, all of which ensures ultimate all day comfort
- Moulded impact absorbing midsole, ensures long lasting cushioning and comfort
- MDT rugged rubber outsole is great for all terrains
- Fork shank for stability and less weight
- Dri-Tec waterproof, breathable membrane keeps feet dry
Can I buy this on credit?
Yes. If you pay with Trappers Accounts, you can repay the full amount in monthly instalments, instead of all at once.
The On Credit amount shown is based on 12 monthly repayments (including interest charged at 20.50%* per year and excluding Trappers Account's set-up and service fees).
Once you have a Trappers account, simply select Trappers Accounts as your payment option when you checkout.
DON'T HAVE A TRAPPERS ACCOUNT YET?
Before you add an item to your cart, you'll need to apply for a Trappers account.
To register follow this link
Your Trappers Account application will be processed within 15 minutes once all the required documents have been submitted.
We cannot reserve stock of your item during this time.