Get More From Your Workout
- The ultra multisport GPS watch with preloaded full-colour TOPO mapping for Europe and wearable navigation features
- Steel Grip design with stainless steel EXO-Antenna as bezel, forged steel back and sapphire crystal to maintain best integrity in demanding environment
- Preloaded activity profiles for all your sports and adventures and Elevate™ wrist heartrate
- Put key stats at your fingertips with the performance widget that shows the effects and progress of your workouts
- Connected features2 include smart notifications, Wi-Fi support for automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online sport community and personalisation through free watch faces and apps from our Connect IQ™ store
- Outdoor sensors, including GPS and GLONASS satellite positioning, barometric altimeter, 3-axis compass with gyroscope.
A Full-colour Roadmap to the Finishline
Outstanding readability on the Run
An always on, high-resolution, full-colour Garmin Chroma Display™ assures great readability at any time. fēnix 5X makes use of 1.2’’ display with transflective technology that reflects and transmits light at the same time enables the watch face to become even better readable under intense sunlight. To guarantee enhanced durability in rough environment this sport watch offers a high quality scratch-resistant sapphire lens.
All you need to know about your Training
You aim to get better and better, this drives you through countless training hours. fēnix 5X’s new Performance Widget holds all information easy to access in one place that will better track your fitness level and help you to train more efficient.
- Training Status: Tells you how effective your training is and provides guidance on whether your workouts are productive and paying off.
- VO2Max Estimator: Crunches running or cycling performance data to estimate the maximum volume of oxygen you can consume per minute and gives you an indication of your level of fitness.
- Training Load: Tells you how hard you train over a period of time no matter which activity.
- Recovery Advisor: With Recovery Timer that tells you the recommended recovery time counting down from your last workout.
fēnix 5X comes loaded with features that make all the difference on the trail. The Auto Climb/Run switch makes sure you get in any environment the right metrics – go for pace and distance once running in the flat and automatically switch to accumulated ascent and vertical speed once you start climbing. Use detailed TOPO mapping for better situational awareness in alpine environment. For the Ultra distance runner fēnix 5X provides a special mode that allows you to extend tracking to take it much further and track up to 100 h in the new gyro-reinforced UltraTrac® mode.
A True Multi Sport Talent
For the multi-sport athlete of any type fēnix 5X is the perfect partner. Use dedicated activity profiles for Swim-Run or Triathlon or create the multisport profile that suits your training routine or race day. Transition easily from one activity to the next with just one button press to make sure all your training splits are taken into account.
For cyclists, fēnix 5X also offers cycling-specific routings and is compatible with the Varia™ line of smart bike lights, rearview radar and wearable Varia Vision™ displays that aid in situational awareness on the road.
Navigate the Great Outdoors, Your Way
Each fēnix 5 guides you safely on and off the beaten path combining GPS/GLONASS positioning, advanced sensors and well known Garmin navigation features like TracBack™. To provide the most accurate information the device auto-calibrates its sensors using GPS. The built-in altimeter provides elevation data to accurately monitor ascent and descent, while the thermometer and barometer can be used to predict weather changes by showing short-term trends in air pressure. The 3-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing, whether you’re moving or not.
So Many Ways to Stay Connected
All fēnix 5 series models can support smart notifications when paired with a compatible device. Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch. Another new fenix 5 feature is Group Track4 that allows you to pair your device through Garmin Connect™ so you can keep tabs of your connected buddies, and they can keep tabs on you when you get separated during an activity. Other connected features include automatic uploads to our Garmin Connect via Wi-Fi, live tracking and social media sharing through our free Garmin Connect™ Mobile applications
Custom Apps and Watch Faces
You can customise your fēnix 5X watch with free downloads from our Connect IQ store. Change your watch face, add data fields or get apps and widgets for information at a glance. Garmin is continually working with top companies and developers to build partnerships that add even more value to your fēnix multisport watch. Names such as Uber, Strava, AccuWeather and many others offer apps and enhancements that let you tailor your fēnix 5X to fit your lifestyle in more ways than ever.
Wear Your Personality on Your Sleeve
You can also download the free Garmin Face It™ watch face app to customise your fēnix 5S with any photo from your smartphone. Just download the app, choose an image from your photo library, adjust the style for time and set it as your watch’s face. Whether it’s a scenic view from your last hike or a picture of your new puppy, with Garmin you can add personality to your watch that’s uniquely you.