As always, Fenix built this light to hold up to serious punishment. A hard-anodized aluminum body is resistant to scratches, corrosion, and impacts. All of these features combine to make a light that is more than capable of extended trips to the back country and heavy use in adverse conditions.
- Uses Cree XM-L2 U2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Four general modes
- Turbo: 960 Lumens (1 hour 30 minutes)
- High: 400 Lumens (3 hours 45 minutes)
- Mid: 110 Lumens (16 hours)
- Low: 10 Lumens (150 hours)
- Strobe: 960 Lumens
- Maximum Distance: 669 feet/204 meters
- Tri-fuel capable: USB charging/18650 Li-ion cell or two CR123A batteries
- Tailored 3400 mAh/3.6V rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Instant strobe
- Portable USB charging
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Side switch in the head for fast and convenient operations
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard (underwater 6.5 feet/2 meters for 30 minutes)
- Length: 5.8in/147mm
- Diameter: 1inch/25.4mm
- Weight: 5.1oz/144 grams (including the battery)
- Tailored/proprietary Fenix ARB-L1T 3400mAh rechargeable battery. INCLUDED. This battery can be charged WITHIN the UC40UE. Spare or replacement ARB-L1T batteries are sold through our Service Dept. Please call 800-616-1326 Ext. 2
- Two non-rechargeable Cr123a Batteries (Fenix does NOT recommend rechargeable CR123 batteries since they will not perform according to the specification chart included for the UC40.) NOT INCLUDED
- UC40 Ultimate Edition Flashlight
- USB Charging Cable
- Fenix 3400mAh/3.6V rechargeable Li-ion battery
- NOT INCLUDED: There is no car charger or holster with this set
Can I buy this on credit?
Yes. If you pay with Trappers Accounts, you can repay the full amount in monthly instalments, instead of all at once.
The On Credit amount shown is based on 12 monthly repayments (including interest charged at 20.50%* per year and excluding Trappers Account's set-up and service fees).
Once you have a Trappers account, simply select Trappers Accounts as your payment option when you checkout.
DON'T HAVE A TRAPPERS ACCOUNT YET?
Before you add an item to your cart, you'll need to apply for a Trappers account.
To register follow this link
Your Trappers Account application will be processed within 15 minutes once all the required documents have been submitted.
We cannot reserve stock of your item during this time.