Compact and lightweight: only 82 g
Simple to use and practical:
- three white lighting levels: proximity, movement and distance
- red lighting preserves night vision and prevents members of a group from blinding each other
- single button for quick and easy selection of brightness or light color
HYBRID CONCEPT design: TIKKA comes with three standard batteries and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery.
- phosphorescent reflector is useful for locating the lamp in the dark
- detachable, washable headband
Compatible with mounting accessories that allow the lamp to be attached to any kind of helmet, or to a bicycle.
Brightness: 300 lumens (ANSI/PLATO FL 1)
Weight: 82 g
Beam pattern: flood
Energy: Three AAA/LR03 batteries (included) or CORE rechargeable battery (available as accessory)
Battery compatibility: alkaline, lithium or Ni-MH rechargeable
Watertightness: IPX4 (weather-resistant)
Use it for a Hike, It worked very well and is worth the price :) Would recommend it
Excellent product, the best by far, would recomment it for all my friends and family
This is a compact 300 lumen headlamp that just works. Takes regular batteries or Petzl's rechargeable battery. White (three levels) light and a red light. Will take all the knocks you throw at it and it is rated IPX4 (which means it is resistant to water splashes from any direction. And here's the best feature: The lamp glows in the dark so that you can always find it during load-shedding!
Thank you for the speedy delivery.