The Garmin Overlander is a rugged, multipurpose GPS device with a 7.0-inch colour touchscreen that features turn-by-turn directions for on-road navigation and topography maps for off-grid guidance. Use the Garmin Explore account to wirelessly sync your tracks and waypoints across the Garmin Overlander GPS, smartphone and desktop. Built to go wherever the journey takes you, it comes preloaded with iOverlander points of interest, so you can easily locate the next campsite without a cell signal. It also features pitch and roll gauges as well as an integrated compass and barometer. Pair with an inReach Mini satellite communicator (sold separately, satellite subscriptioun required) for interactive SOS and two-way text messaging via the Overlander device’s keyboard.
• Preloaded street maps with turn by turn directions for Europe, the Middle East and Africa including Tracks4Africa and preloaded topography for Europe, • Middle East and Africa for off-road navigation
• Use the Garmin Explore app to download additional maps and topographical mapping on 64GB of built-in storage1
• Use the Garmin Explore app to easily sync1 your routes across your Overlander navigator, smartphone and desktop
• ACSI, Campercontact, Trailer's PARK and iOverlander information preloaded so you don't need a mobile phone signal to find the best-established, wild and dispersed campsites
• Includes powered magnetic mount that comes with a suction cup or RAM compatible adapter
• Integrated pitch and roll gauges help you and your vehicle navigate difficult terrain