The all new Garmin Fenix 6 is a top end multisport watch, which includes many never before seen features. Some of these features include PacePro, new Power Management features, Wrist-based HR which now works while swimming, ClimbPro, a larger screen, and an incredible new battery. This model features a 51mm sapphire watch face. Full details below.
- PacePro Technology - Helps you keep on pace, with gradient-adjusted guidance
- Power Manager - View the effect of various settings on your battery life
- Performance Metrics - View advances training metrics
- Sports Apps - Preloaded activity profiles for a wide range of activities
- Topographical maps
- ClimbPro - View real time info on your current climb, including gradient, distance, elevation gain and current progress
- Golf Courses - Preloaded with over 41000 courses
- Turn-by-turn navigation
- Round-trip routing - Designs a round trip for you, based on the distance you want to travel, using popular routes.
- Multi-navigation support - Uses GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellites for improves accuracy and reliability
- ABC Sensors - Altimeter, Barometer and Compass
- Safety and Tracking features - send your location to emergency contacts if an incident occurs
- Music apps - Stream and Store up to 2000 songs, using Spotify, Deezer or Amazon Music.
- Garmin Pay - Use your watch for contactless payment, with participating banks
- Smart notifications - Pair to your phone to receive emails, texts and alerts on your watch
- Wrist-based HR
- Pulse Oxygen sensor - Measures how well your body is absorbing oxygen
- BodyBattery energy monitor - Tracks your body's energy reserves
- Expedition Mode - ultra long battery life, for week long expeditions
- Battery life - Battery lasts from 10 hours in full GPS, activity and music mode, all the way to 48 days in battery saver mode
Perfect partner for an active life style
Awesome! Much mire accurate, slimmer, much better battery life. Much Improved in all aspects from the fenix 5.