Who we are
We can start by telling you how many stores we have (we have 36 of them across multiple provinces around South Africa), or we could tell you how long we’ve been giving the best service we can (we’ve been around since 1976), but none of these things will tell you who we are. The only way to figure that out is to walk into one of our stores. It’s the only way that you’ll believe what we’re about to tell you:
- No matter what outdoor adventure you’re embarking on, it is our passion to help you make the best of it.
- No matter whether you’re a skilled outdoorsman, or a complete novice, you will be treated with the utmost respect and your questions will be answered with sincerity and expertise.
- No matter what your outdoor passion is, you’ll find a kindred spirit in Trappers.
But Trappers isn’t just about adventure and pushing the limits: In Trappers, you will find a group of people who enjoy and respect traditional family values. In our owner-run stores, you will find a community that enjoys spending time with the people that they care about, in the landscape that they care about: Africa. That’s part of what sets us apart from everyone else:
- We are unashamedly and proudly South African.
- We are highly driven by our core values.
You can trust that we have your best interests at heart. If we can’t help you with your adventure, we’ll help you find someone who can.
We’re passionate about where we live, so you can be sure that if you want local expertise, Trappers is the place to go. We also have strong relationships with local organisations and enjoy giving back to the communities that we value.
We stock a wide range of products, across a wide range of brands.
We are passionate about the products that we sell, so we know them inside out. If there are any questions that we can’t answer, we’ll go out of our way to find the answers for you.
So whether you’re looking to push your limits on an alpine summit in Europe, or simply enjoy some time with your family in the Kruger Park, Trappers is for you.